- 1 (3.5-oz.) bag SUCCESS Jasmine Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach leaves, thoroughly washed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- Garnishes: chopped roasted peanuts, sliced red onions
How to Make It
Prepare rice according to package directions. Let cool.
Meanwhile, process cilantro and next 4 ingredients in a blender 10 seconds or until smooth. Cook ground sirloin in oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Add green onions and ginger, and cook stirring often, 3 minutes. Add spinach and salt; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or just until spinach is wilted.
Toss lettuce, rice, and beef mixture each with 1/4 cup cilantro mixture. Divide lettuce, rice, and beef mixture evenly between 4 individual serving plates. Garnish, if desired.