- 2 garlic bulbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Cut off pointed end of each garlic bulb. Place bulbs on a piece of aluminum foil, and drizzle with oil. Fold foil to seal.
- Bake at 425° for 45 minutes; cool. Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves; mash.
- Stir together garlic, mayonnaise, and remaining ingredients; chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lime-and-Caper Aioli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Make-Ahead, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American, Caribbean
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Fruits, Vegetables
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless
- OCCASION: Spring, Summer, Easter, Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, New Year's, Valentine's Day, Birthdays/Anniversaries
- PUBLICATION: Coastal Living
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments