- 2 garlic bulbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
How to Make It
Cut off pointed end of each garlic bulb. Place bulbs on a piece of aluminum foil, and drizzle with oil. Fold foil to seal.
Bake at 425° for 45 minutes; cool. Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves; mash.
Stir together garlic, mayonnaise, and remaining ingredients; chill.