- 1 (15-ounce) can lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
How to Make It
Process first 7 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Add chives, parsley, and dill; process until combined.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-cup bowl lined with plastic wrap. Cover and chill 8 hours.
Unmold pâté, discarding plastic wrap; place on a serving dish.