Lily Pad Pancakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) frozen peas (1.5 cups) thawed
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour option: gluten-free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- oil or butter for frying as needed
- plain yogurt or sour cream for dipping as needed
- 1. Blend about 2/3 of total pea quantity with water and egg; puree until smooth. 2. Pour mixture into medium bowl and whisk in flour, salt, baking powder. 3. Stir in remaining peas and let batter rest for 10 minutes. 4. Heat oil/butter in saute pan over medium heat until shimmering. 5. Drop 1 Tbsp dollops of batter onto pan; cook about 3 minutes or until bubbles form around edges; flip and cook second side until lightly browned. 6. Serve warm with yogurt or sour cream for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JeannetteI and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note