Lillet Rose Spring Cocktail
Community Recipe from
- see below
- 12 ounces Lillet Rose
- 12 ounces Ruby Red grapefruit juice
- 6 ounces gin
- 6 edible flower blossoms (optional; chefs-garden.com)
- Step 1
- Combine 6 ounces Lillet, 6 ounces grapefruit juice, 3 ounces gin, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake until well chilled. Strain and divide cocktail among 3 stemmed cocktail glasses, such as Champagne coupes. Repeat.
- Step 2
- Garnish with flowers. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Pribulka and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lillet Rose Spring Cocktail Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes