Lighter Nevere fail Pound Cake
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) cake flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free milk
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced fat sour cream
- 1 lemon, grated zest
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) prepared lemon curd
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a 10 inch bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl until blended; set aside. Whisk the eggs in a medium bowl until frothy. Whisk in the milk, sour cream, and lemon zest. With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter and lemon curd until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Gradually add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Reduce the speed to low. Alternately add the flour mixture and the milk mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture and beating until just blended.
- Scrape the batter into the pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 55-60 minutes. Do not overbake. Let cool in the pan on a rack for 10 minutes. Remove te cake from the pan and let cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by charlottelowery and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lighter Nevere fail Pound Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings