Easy enough. I added a small can of sliced mushrooms then poured over steamed broccoli instead of egg noodles.
Lighter Crockpot Chicken Stroganoff
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) 98% FF Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 carton(s) Light Sour Cream
- 1 envelope(s) Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 pound(s) frozen chicken boneless, skinless breasts
- 1 package(s) egg noodles
- Put chicken breast in crockpot.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- Shred the chicken and stir back into sauce.
- Serve over egg noodles
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note