Easy enough. I added a small can of sliced mushrooms then poured over steamed broccoli instead of egg noodles.
Lighter Crockpot Chicken Stroganoff
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) 98% FF Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 carton(s) Light Sour Cream
- 1 envelope(s) Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 pound(s) frozen chicken boneless, skinless breasts
- 1 package(s) egg noodles
- Put chicken breast in crockpot.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- Shred the chicken and stir back into sauce.
- Serve over egg noodles
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes