Lightened Chilled Strawberry Soup
Garnish this creamy milk shake of a soup with chopped strawberries for added appeal.
Yield: Makes about 5 cups
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 (16-oz.) container fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 1 1/4 cups light sour cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1. Process strawberries in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed; pour into a large bowl. Whisk in half-and-half and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 3 days. Stir just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts