Light Summer Cheesecake
Community Recipe from
- 1 lg can(s) Milnot
- 1 sm package(s) lemon jello
- 1 cup(s) boiling water
- 1-8oz package(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 sm can(s) crushed pineapple
- 1 package(s) Graham cracker crumb mix
- Chill 1 can of Milnot. Mix jello and boiling water til dissolved and chill until firm. Whip til frothy.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Add to jello mixture.
- Whip chilled Milnot in large bowl; fold into jello mixture and add small can of pineapple.
- Prepare Graham cracker crust in bottom of 13x9" dish. Add filling and sprinkle few crumbs over top. Chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes