Light Summer Cheesecake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lg can(s) Milnot
- 1 sm package(s) lemon jello
- 1 cup(s) boiling water
- 1-8oz package(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 sm can(s) crushed pineapple
- 1 package(s) Graham cracker crumb mix
- Chill 1 can of Milnot. Mix jello and boiling water til dissolved and chill until firm. Whip til frothy.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Add to jello mixture.
- Whip chilled Milnot in large bowl; fold into jello mixture and add small can of pineapple.
- Prepare Graham cracker crust in bottom of 13x9" dish. Add filling and sprinkle few crumbs over top. Chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note