Light Stuffed French Toast
Yummy weekend treat.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 slices egg bread like challah
- 3/4 C egg beaters
- 3/4 C milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz neufchatel
- 1/2 cup skim ricotta
- 1 T honey
- 1 bottle vanilla DanActive
- 1 C fresh blueberries
- 2 tbs turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 and coat 8x8 glass pan with cooking spray.
- Toast bread lightly and allow to cool.
- Blend neufchatel, ricotta, DanActive, vanilla and honey until smooth.
- Combine egg beaters and milk. Soak first 4 slices of bread and arrange on the bottom of pan. Layer blueberries on bread, and then pour cream mixture on top. Soak and layer remaining 4 slices of bread. Sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until browned. Allow to cool slightly before serving with maple syrup if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by missmichelann and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note