Light Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8-ounce container(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 8-ounce container(s) plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 4-ounce can(s) chopped green chiles, undrained
- 12 white corn or flour tortillas (6 or 7 inch)
- 1 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
- Chopped tomatoes, if desired
- Step 1: Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix sour cream, yogurt, soup and chiles.
- Step 2: Spoon about 3 tablespoons sour cream mixture down center of each tortilla. Reserve 1/4 cup of the cheese; sprinkle tortillas with remaining cheese, chicken and onions. Roll up; place in baking dish. Spoon remaining sour cream mixture over tortillas. Cover with foil.
- Step 3: Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note