Light Poppy-Seed Bundt Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup(s) Sherry
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 1 Egg
- 3 Eggwhites
- 2 tablespoon(s) Canolo oil
- 1 package(s) 4-serving size sugar free instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup(s) Light sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) poppy seeds
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray, sprinkle with flour.
- Combine the cake mix, sherry, water, egg and egg whites, oil, pudding mix and sour cream. Beat for 2 minutes. Add the poppy seeds and beat for another minute.
- Spread into pan; bake for about 45 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes in pan, then turn onto serving platter to cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Tamisueyou1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Light Poppy-Seed Bundt Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes