Light & Fruity Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 ounce(s) Strawberry (or any flavor you prefer) Jello
- 2/3 cup(s) boiling water
- 8 ounce(s) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup(s) fresh strawberries, diced(or other fruit)
- 8 ounce(s) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cup(s) ice cubes
- Dissolve gelatin completely in boiling water, stirring about 3 minutes. Add ice cubes and stir constantly until gelatin is thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Using wire whisk, blend in whipped topping; then whip until smooth.
- Fold in fruit. Chill, if necessary, until mixture will mound. Spoon into crust. Chill 3 hours. Garnish, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ellynint and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Light & Fruity Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts