Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) french roast extra strength coffee, chilled
- 3/4 cup(s) skim milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) splenda
- 2 cup(s) ice
- Prepare double strength French roast coffee by brewing with twice the grounds required by your coffee maker.
- Chill the coffee (so as to not melt the ice).
- Combine all ingredients (except whipped cream) in a blender and blend on high speed until the ice is crushed and drink is smooth.
- Pour into 2 16-ounce glasses and add whipped cream on top.
- Serve with a straw.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Light Frappuccino Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages