Light Dilled Potato Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) red potatoes, cooked and cut in 3/4" chunks
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) light mayo
- 1 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) minced fresh dill
- 1 can(s) minced red onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Toss potatoes with oil and vinegar. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over potatoes. Cover and chill. Keeps at least 24 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Light Dilled Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables