Light Coconut Banana Bread
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) Small bananas Mushed
- 1 container(s) Organic no sugar added apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Coconut oil Melted
- 10-20 drop(s) Vanilla stevia
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Scoop vanilla protein powder
- 0.5 cup(s) Coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Coconut oil for greasing bread pan
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl starting with mushed banana, apple sauce, and other wet ingredients. Add in dry ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Bake in a 9x5 bread pan, 350 degrees for 35-45min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MiiaMarjut and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes