Light Coconut Banana Bread
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) Small bananas Mushed
- 1 container(s) Organic no sugar added apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Coconut oil Melted
- 10-20 drop(s) Vanilla stevia
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Scoop vanilla protein powder
- 0.5 cup(s) Coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Coconut oil for greasing bread pan
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl starting with mushed banana, apple sauce, and other wet ingredients. Add in dry ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Bake in a 9x5 bread pan, 350 degrees for 35-45min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MiiaMarjut and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note