Light Chocolatey Whipped Frosting
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 pint heavy cream whipped
- 3/4 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Whip all ingredients together until soft peaks form.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by prisonerofhope and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Light Chocolatey Whipped Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Dairy
More Recipes for Main Dishes