Light Chocolatey Whipped Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pint heavy cream whipped
- 3/4 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Whip all ingredients together until soft peaks form.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by prisonerofhope and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Light Chocolatey Whipped Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Dairy