- 2 stick(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 bag(s) chocolate chips
- 1.5-2 cup(s) quick oats
- 2 cup(s) sweet flaked coconut*
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla extract for 3-5 minutes.
- Cream in eggs - one at a time.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir the above ingredients into the butter/sugar/egg mixture until fully combined.
- Slowly add oats, then coconut, then chocolate chips.
- *If desired, cut amount of coconut in half and add 1 cup toffee bits.
- Scoop tablespoons of the dough onto a buttered cookie sheet.
- Bake @ 375f for 7-10 minutes (or until golden brown on top).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by paulinapaulina and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Library Favorites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies