Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sesame oil
- 1 stalk(s) Celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ginger, finely diced
- 1 pound(s) Chicken breasts
- 1 can(s) Water chestnuts, small can sliced & drained
- 3 tablespoon(s) Pine nuts, toasted
- 3 sprig(s) Scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) Water
- Place the sesame oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the celery, ginger, and chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the chicken is done. Remove chicken from the pan, cut into a 1-inch dice, and then return to the pan. Add the water chestnuts, pine nuts, scallions, sugar, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and oyster sauce and cook for one minute.
- Mix the cornstarch and water together and add this mixture to the saute pan and cook for 3 minutes, until the sauce thickens. remove from heat.
- Place a spoonful of the chicken mixture in the center of each lettuce leaf, fold in half and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes