found online here: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=204&sid=251502 Delicious recipe!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sesame oil
- 1 stalk(s) Celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ginger, finely diced
- 1 pound(s) Chicken breasts
- 1 can(s) Water chestnuts, small can sliced & drained
- 3 tablespoon(s) Pine nuts, toasted
- 3 sprig(s) Scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) Water
- Place the sesame oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the celery, ginger, and chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the chicken is done. Remove chicken from the pan, cut into a 1-inch dice, and then return to the pan. Add the water chestnuts, pine nuts, scallions, sugar, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and oyster sauce and cook for one minute.
- Mix the cornstarch and water together and add this mixture to the saute pan and cook for 3 minutes, until the sauce thickens. remove from heat.
- Place a spoonful of the chicken mixture in the center of each lettuce leaf, fold in half and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note