Less Mess Nachos
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Ground Chuck - browned- drained - seasoned
- 1 package(s) Taco or other seasoning
- 1 piece(s) Medium - Sweet Onion - chopped
- 1 package(s) Tostitos Scoops
- 8 ounce(s) Shredded Cheese of choice
- 1 jar(s) Mexican Salsa or Picante`
- Foil baking sheet and fill with Tostito Scoops placing bowl-side down.
- Place dollop of seasoned meat into each scoop.
- Cover with shredded cheese of choice.
- Heat in 400 degree oven until cheese melts.
- Serve with Mexican Sauce of choice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DavidHVandal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Less Mess Nachos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks