Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stalk(s) celery sliced
- 4 stick(s) leek sliced
- 4 piece(s) carrots sliced
- 1 piece(s) onion diced
- 2-4 clove(s) garlic diced
- 2 smoked, thin sausages (optional) diced
- 28 ounce(s) canned lentils rinsed
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 3 teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) English or Dijon mustard
- 2 cup(s) broth (vegetable or beef)
- In a Dutch oven fry 1 through 6 in 2-3 tablespoons olive oil 5 to 8 mins; add broth, bring to boil, simmer 5 mins; add lentils, mustard, thyme, basil, parsley; simmer another 5 mins or longer until stew reaches desired consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmitt02138 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note