Nice light side dish or vegetarian meal. I prefer it though with a little goat cheese or feta added.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 1 cup cooked orzo
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; add lentils and remaining ingredients, tossing gently to coat.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads