- 1 10-ounce box couscous (1 1/2 cups)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- calories 510
- protein 36 g
- carbohydrate 66 g
- sugars 2 g
- fiber 6 g
- fat 12 g
- satfat 6 g
- sodium 810 mg
- cholesterol 195 mg
How to Make It
In a saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Stir in the couscous and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover and let sit off heat for 5 minutes; fluff with a fork before serving.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and scallions and cook for 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring, until they begin to turn pink, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the beans, parsley, lemon juice, the remaining butter, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the couscous.