Very good, easy and fast. I also made the side dish with rice instead of couscous.
Lemony Shrimp and Spinach
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Lydia Pursell
More From Southern Living
- 1 pound unpeeled, large raw shrimp (31/35 count)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Peel shrimp; devein, if desired.
- 2. Sauté shrimp and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet; keep warm.
- 3. Add chicken broth and next 3 ingredients to skillet, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Add spinach, and cook 2 minutes or just until spinach is wilted. Stir in shrimp. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes