Lemony Shrimp Salad with Couscous
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) couscous
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 pound(s) medium shrimp cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound(s) snap peas trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh basil leaves torn
- 2/3 scallions, green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest finely grated
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- Place the couscous in a large bowl. Add 1 cup very hot tap water and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, snap peas, tomatoes, basil, scallions, oil, lemon zest and juice, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss to combine. Serve over the couscous.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemony Shrimp Salad with Couscous Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes