Lemony Sage Mayonnaise
Give that boring sandwich a tart, earthy kick with Lemony Sage Mayonnaise.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh sage, finely chopped, or 3 T. dried sage
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients. Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemony Sage Mayonnaise Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Dips/Spreads