Lemony Pan-Fried Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds wafer-thin boneless pork chops (about 12)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish; dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- Fry pork chops, in 3 batches, in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute on each side or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
- Add broth and lemon juice to skillet. Bring to a boil, and stir to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Serve sauce over pork chops.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This