Lemony Pan-Fried Pork Chops
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds wafer-thin boneless pork chops (about 12)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish; dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- Fry pork chops, in 3 batches, in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute on each side or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
- Add broth and lemon juice to skillet. Bring to a boil, and stir to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Serve sauce over pork chops.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note