lemony lima beans with parmesan
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) frozen lima beans (10 oz each) unthawed
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup(s) shaved parmesan cheese
- 1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add lima beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water then drain again, and pat dry with paper towels.
- 2. Transfer lima beans to a bowl. Stir in oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Divide among 4 plates, sprinkle with Parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lec2003 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
lemony lima beans with parmesan Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables