Lemony Ice-Cream Pie
Photo: Charles Walton; Styling: Cindy Manning Barr
Yield: 1 (9-inch) pie
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- Garnishes: fresh raspberries, lemon slices, fresh mint sprigs
- Stir together ice cream and lemonade concentrate until blended. Spoon into crust, and freeze 2 hours or until firm. Garnish, if desired.
- Prep: 10 min., Freeze: 2 hrs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This