i doubled the artichoke and it was sensational!
Lemony Chicken and Jasmine Rice With Spinach and Artichokes
- 1 pound skinned and boned chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup MAHATMA Jasmine Rice, uncooked
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Sauté chicken, onion, and bell pepper in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes. Stir in rice, next 3 ingredients, and, if desired, salt. Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes or liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Remove from heat, and stir in spinach. Transfer to a serving platter, and sprinkle with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes