Lemony Cauliflower Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) cauliflower florets (1 x-lg head)
- 1/2 cup(s) salad oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon peel, grated
- 1/3 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, fresh ground
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins or dried cranberries
- Steam cauliflower until barely tender (5-6 mins). Immerse in cold water and drain.
- Combine oil, peel, juice and seasonings. Pour over cauliflower. Add raisins or cranberries and stir to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemony Cauliflower Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads