I just finished making this, and took a small sample bite. Delicious!
Lemony Bean Salad
A tangy vinaigrette of lemon juice and Dijon mustard dresses this quick side salad of cannellini beans. Lemony Bean Salad works well with any meat and is ready in mere minutes.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 86
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Sodium: 194mg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons shaved fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1. Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, Dijon mustard, black pepper, and sugar in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add onion, parsley, and cannellini beans; toss gently to coat. Top with shaved fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads