I just finished making this, and took a small sample bite. Delicious!
Lemony Bean Salad
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 86
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Sodium: 194mg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons shaved fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1. Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, Dijon mustard, black pepper, and sugar in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add onion, parsley, and cannellini beans; toss gently to coat. Top with shaved fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads