simple, subtle and delicious! So much better than store bought fish sticks.
Lemony Baked Fish Sticks
More From Southern Living
Bake: 20 Minutes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 pounds cod, flounder, or other white fish fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- Lemony Breading Mix
- Coat a jelly-roll pan with cooking spray. Coat bottom of pan evenly with canola oil. Set aside.
- Rinse fish fillets in running water; pat dry on paper towels. Sprinkle salt evenly on each side of fillets. Cut fish into 1- x 2-inch strips; set aside.
- Beat eggs, egg whites, and milk in a pieplate or shallow dish with a fork until well blended.
- Place Lemony Breading Mix in a large zip-top plastic bag. Dip fish strips into egg mixture; add a few at a time to breading mix in bag. Shake to coat. Place breaded fish in prepared jelly-roll pan; repeat with remaining fish strips.
- Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes or until breaded fillets are golden brown. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This