I enjoyed it. I made it with tofu. I would add more garlic (but I LOVE garlic) next time. I did add the lemon juice which helped I believe. I would definitely make again. Quick and easy.
Lemony Asparagus-Mushroom Stir-Fry
The parsley and lemon rind topping adds a fresh, bright flavor that complements the Moroccan Chicken with Almond Couscous.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 55
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 3.2g
- Carbohydrate: 6.4g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 124mg
- Calcium: 32mg
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups (1 1/2-inch) diagonally cut asparagus
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and diagonally cut
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, mushrooms, and snow peas; sauté 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute.
- Combine parsley and remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over the vegetables. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemony Asparagus-Mushroom Stir-Fry Recipe at a Glance