Lemony Artichoke-Spinach Spread
Get a head start on entertaining with Lemony Artichoke-Spinach Spread. This savory dip can be made up to two days in advance, but don’t bake it that early (cover and chill). Add about 10 minutes to the cooking time if you bake it right out of the refrigerator.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 235
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 12g
- Protein: 9g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Sodium: 424mg
- 1 10-oz. box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 9-oz. box frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a food processor, pulse spinach, artichoke hearts, sour cream, cream cheese and Cheddar to a coarse puree. Add lemon zest, salt and pepper and pulse to combine.
- 2. Transfer to a 1-quart ovenproof serving dish. Cover with foil and bake until heated through, about 35 minutes. Preheat broiler. Remove foil and broil spread until top is browned and bubbling, about 4 minutes. Serve hot or warm with crackers or crudités.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving of spread only.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note