This recipe is wonderful! The lemon makes it so light and refreshing. Its become a family favorite. It goes great with pork or ham. Its even better the next day. My teenage son will eat a big bowl of it for breakfast.
Lemony Apple Salad
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Red Delicious apples, cored and chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in apples, celery, and raisins. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Sprinkle with chopped pecans just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note