Lemonade Pudding Pie in Biscotti Crust
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours, 5 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 246
- Fat: 8.8g
- Saturated fat: 4.0g
- Protein: 3.0g
- Carbohydrate: 39.0g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fiber: 1.0g
- Calcium: 111mg
- 1 (5.7-ounce) package biscotti
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Pulse biscotti in food processor 10 times or until crumbly. Add butter through food chute; pulse 5 times or just until crumbs are moist. Set aside 2 teaspoons crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375° for 8 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Stir together sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan; add milk. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly with a whisk. Remove from heat. Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot mixture into egg; add mixture into remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly. Cook over low heat 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in lemonade concentrate and butter. Place pan in a large bowl of ice water. Cool pudding to room temperature (about 5 minutes), stirring often with a whisk.
- Pour pudding into prepared crust. Press plastic wrap over filling. Chill 8 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
- Before serving, spread whipped topping over filling. Sprinkle reserved crumbs over topping and garnish with raspberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries