Lemonade Pudding Pie in Biscotti Crust
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours, 5 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 246
- Fat: 8.8g
- Saturated fat: 4.0g
- Protein: 3.0g
- Carbohydrate: 39.0g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fiber: 1.0g
- Calcium: 111mg
- 1 (5.7-ounce) package biscotti
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Pulse biscotti in food processor 10 times or until crumbly. Add butter through food chute; pulse 5 times or just until crumbs are moist. Set aside 2 teaspoons crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375° for 8 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Stir together sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan; add milk. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly with a whisk. Remove from heat. Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot mixture into egg; add mixture into remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly. Cook over low heat 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in lemonade concentrate and butter. Place pan in a large bowl of ice water. Cool pudding to room temperature (about 5 minutes), stirring often with a whisk.
- Pour pudding into prepared crust. Press plastic wrap over filling. Chill 8 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
- Before serving, spread whipped topping over filling. Sprinkle reserved crumbs over topping and garnish with raspberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note