Lemonade Pie or substitute any frozen concentrated drink
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) Frozen lemonade concentrate
- 14 ounce(s) Condensed milk
- 8 ounce(s) Cool whip or whipping cream or coconut milk
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- Use mixer and mix all ingredients until fluffy. Pour into ready made crust. Refrigerate until firm. Let it set overnight (or someone commented under recipe on Facebook that she puts in the freezer.) This can be made with limeade or another drink concentrate. Save some of the whipped cream to garnish the pie. Also garnish with thin lemon slices.
- " follow me Heather Chilvers
- Join for more recipes. Eat Less Feel Full
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LisaWK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemonade Pie or substitute any frozen concentrated drink Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries