Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container cool whip/whipping cream or coconut milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (I buy this all ready made)
- Use mixer and mix all ingredients until fluffy. Pour into ready made crust. Refrigerate until firm. I let it set overnight. This can also be made with limeade too. Top with whipped cream or Cool Whip and garnish with lemons.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by beautigredoux and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemonade Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts