Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 14oz can low-fat sweeetened condensed milk
- 1 6oz can frozen lemonade (hard to find - use 12oz and double recipe)
- 1 8oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Whisk milk and lemonade together in large bowl until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust; freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Variations: limeade; add 3 tbsp of raspberry preserves to make raspberry-lemonade pie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kpelli73 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemonade Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts