Wish I would have read the reviews first, didn't think I'd need to. After a day and a half never set. I love lemon, but think it's over the top. After spending 13.00 for a pie that turned out like this, I will not attempt to revamp. Will find another one with which to try.
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 1 (12-oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 (3.4-oz.) packages lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) ready-made graham cracker piecrust
- Thawed frozen whipped topping
- Garnish: crushed lemon drop candies
- 1. Whisk together evaporated milk and next 2 ingredients in a bowl 2 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
- 2. Beat cream cheese and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add lemonade concentrate, beating until smooth; add milk mixture, and beat until blended. Pour into crust. Cover and chill 8 hours or until firm. Dollop each slice with whipped topping. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts