- 1 (12-oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 (3.4-oz.) packages lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) ready-made graham cracker piecrust
- Thawed frozen whipped topping
- Garnish: crushed lemon drop candies
How to Make It
Whisk together evaporated milk and next 2 ingredients in a bowl 2 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Beat cream cheese and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add lemonade concentrate, beating until smooth; add milk mixture, and beat until blended. Pour into crust. Cover and chill 8 hours or until firm. Dollop each slice with whipped topping. Garnish, if desired.