Love Love Love it.... It is a staple in my refrigerator now during the hot summer months! It def. makes everyone who drinks it wanna relax and savor every sip! This is our second summer with it and my family requests it,,,
Lemonade Iced Tea
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Harget
More From Southern Living
Steep: 10 Minutes
- 3 cups water
- 2 family-size tea bags
- 1 (1-oz.) package fresh mint leaves (about 1 cup loosely packed)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 (6-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Garnish: fresh citrus slices
- 1. Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a 2-qt. saucepan. Remove from heat, add tea bags, and stir in fresh mint. Cover and steep 10 minutes.
- 2. Remove and discard tea bags and mint. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- 3. Pour tea into a 3-qt. container, and stir in 4 cups cold water and lemonade concentrate. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Bourbon-Lemonade Iced Tea: Prepare recipe as directed, and stir in 1 cup bourbon. Makes 9 cups.
- Spiced Dark Rum-Lemonade Iced Tea: Prepare recipe as directed, and stir in 1 cup spiced dark rum. Makes 9 cups.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note