Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Ice (optional)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup(s) lemon or lime sherbet
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- 2 tablespoon(s) powdered lemonade mix
- 1 1/4 cup(s) seltzer water
- In a tall glass, place the lemonade mix and ice (if using). Add the seltzer water and stir until the powder is dissolved. Float a large, rounded scoop on top of the lemonade. Serve with a straw and lemon wedges.
- Note: for a creamier version, use vanilla ice cream instead of the sherbet.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note