Community Recipe from
- Lemonade Cupcakes
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- - 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- - 3 large eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) can cream cheese frosting
- Garnishes: chewy candies, colored sugar, and candy sprinkles
- Remove 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate from can, and reserve for
- another use.
- Combine remaining concentrate, cake mix, and next 3 ingredients in a
- mixing bowl. Beat at low speed with an electric mixer until moistened.
- Beat at high speed 3 minutes, stopping to scrape down sides. Spoon
- batter into 30 paper-lined muffin cups, filling each three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350F for 22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center
- comes out clean. Cool in pans on a wire rack 5 minutes. Remove cupcakes
- from pans; cool completely on wire rack. Spread evenly with frosting.
- Garnish, if desired. Yield: Makes 30 cupcakes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemonade Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings