I make these, they where a hit with the kids and grownups alike. I like that they were a little tart not so sweet. Will make these again and again.
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) can cream cheese frosting
- Garnishes: chewy candies, colored sugar, and candy sprinkles
- Remove 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate from can, and reserve for another use.
- Combine remaining concentrate, cake mix, and next 3 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Beat at low speed with an electric mixer until moistened. Beat at high speed 3 minutes, stopping to scrape down sides. Spoon batter into 30 paper-lined muffin cups, filling each three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350° for 22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on a wire rack 5 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pans; cool completely on wire rack. Spread evenly with frosting. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This