This is often referred to as 'dieter's lemonade' since it is a primary component in a popular fasting program, but at our house, we just know it as a healthy, refreshing drink!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) Maple Syrup
- 1 gallon(s) Pure water (not tap!)
- Mix all ingredients together & chill to taste.
- Blending with fresh mint leaves adds a nice minty flavor.
- We also like to mix ours with Nature Sunshine Products' liquid chlorophyll for extra nutrition & minty flavor!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoyfulHeartHlth and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemonade Cleanse Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages