- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
How to Make It
BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually add concentrate, beating well after each addition. Stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP. Spoon into crust.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, toss berries with sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use.
SERVE pie topped with berries and remaining COOL WHIP.
Total fat: 21 g
Saturated fat: 14 g
Cholesterol: 40 mg
Sodium: 200 mg
Carbohydrate: 37 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 23 g
Protein: 3 g
Vitamin A: 8% DV
Vitamin C: 20% DV
Calcium: 4% DV
Iron: 4% DV