Lemon Vinaigrette Potato Salad - Taste of Home
Prep 25 minutes, Cook 15 minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) red potates cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) EVOO
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lemon peel
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, herbs, vinegar, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
- 2. Drain potatoes. Place in a large bowl; add onion. Drizzle with vinaigrette; too to coat. Serve warm or chill until serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Vinaigrette Potato Salad - Taste of Home Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables